ISK offers customized in house training for corporate and member firms in all the above areas and with emphasis on:
– Land Laws
– Procedures and Processes in Land Administration
– Basic Finance for Surveyors
– GIS Principles And Applications
– Remote Sensing Applications
– GNSS and Data Processing
– Introduction to Digital Cartography and GIS Mapping
– Estate Agency Practice and Law
– Security in Buildings – Role of Caretakers & Professionals
– Property Taxation for County Governments (Rates, Valuation Rolls, etc)
– Facilities and Property Management
– Digital Communication and Report Writing
– Introduction to Property Valuation for non Valuers
ISK Training Institute
The Institute is now in operations and we are in the process of getting accredited by Technical and Vocational
Education and Training Authority (TVETA) as well as a Training Provider by National Industrial and Training
Authority (NITA) to offer Executive Courses and short training courses.
The target groups for the training are:
a) ISK Members;
b) Estate Agents;
c) Building Caretakers;
d) Professionals and practitioners from other disciplines seeking for knowledge in real estate/surveying
e) Land Statutory Board (e.g. Land Board) officials.
The trainings under the training institute will be conducted either in the evenings or full day on Saturday.
We have included two trainings for the year 2020 in the calendar in March and July.