An estate agent is a person or business that arranges the selling, renting, or management of properties and other buildings.
- Letting and selling; (Various assets-Land, buildings, machinery, equipment, businesses)
- Preparation of Real Estate market surveys;
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies for real estate;
- Site acquisitions;
- Conveyancing (This includes preparation and presentation of land transfer documents for registration, facilitating payments of the relevant taxes, facilitating issuance of consents etc);
- Facilitating land registration.
- Liquidation and bankruptcy.
- One year practical experience under a full member of the chapter;
- Passed such examination approved by the council;
- Degree in Real Estate or its equivalent from a recognized University (B Real estate B Land management, Property Management, B Land Economics;
- Degree in Land Surveying;
- Diploma or certificate in real estate or real related discipline;
- Three years practical experience under a full member of the chapter and recommended by the principal for admission;
- A student undergoing training for a real estate related degree course approved by the council;