TRAINING AND EXAMINATION OFFICER
The Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) is a professional Organization bringing together the “landed” professionals. The members are within eight major disciplines of the surveying profession namely; the Valuation Surveying, Property Management, Real Estate Agency, Land Surveying. Building Surveying. Land Administration Managers, Engineering Surveying and Geospatial Information Management Surveying. The Institution is inviting applications from highly competent dynamic, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill the following vacant position: Training & Examination Officer.
The Training and Examination Officer has the responsibility of ensuring effective administration, organization and smooth running of ISK training and examination’s programmes.
- Liaising with institutions partnering with ISK in offering trainings;
- Liaising with the Education and research committee in drawing up ISK training and examinations timetables;
- Coordinate the marketing, administration, preparation, organisation and supervision of ISK training and examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down;
- Supplying all the necessary stationery and materials related to the smooth running of the training and examination system.
- Ensuring all training and examination charges and fees are paid by all those sitting for the seminars and examination.
- Help in setting up and operationalizing the ISK Training Institute;
- Analysing data for purposes of providing market intelligence to the members;
- Performing any other lawful duties as may be assigned.
- A Degree in Surveying, Real Estate, Social sciences or related field from a recognized University;
- Current Membership with a Professional Body
- Current Membership with ISK will be an added advantage
- IT proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, e-learning, and e-mail; and
- Three years of experience in coordinating training and examinations in a member-based organization.
- Public speaking and presentations skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Business plans development skills; and
- Effective organizing and planning skills.
All application letters with detailed CVs indicating telephone contacts with three referees and filled ISK Job Application Form to be sent to [email protected] on or before 20th November 2020.
ISK is an equal opportunity employer.