ISK signs MoU with Institute of Real property Valuers in Rwanda (IPRV)
The Institution has signed a Memorandum of understanding with Institute of Real Property Valuers of Rwanda (IRPVR) to enhance further collaboration in furtherance of their mutual interest.
ISK Chairman Stephen Ambani with IRPVR Chair Egide GATSIROMBO sign MOU after the Regional Conference
Under the agreement, the two bodies shall;
- Jointly organize seminars, trainings and conference
- Exchange information of matters relating to professional practice for mutual benefits of members of both Institutions
- Organize study tours both within and outside the Eastern Africa region
- Develop and implement capacity building for both the boards/Councils and staff of both organization
- Develop, fundraise and implement projects jointly
- Participate joint policy advocacy efforts to the individual Governments as well as at the East Africa Community level.