MEMBER SERVICES ASSISTANT WANTED!
The Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) is a professional Organization bringing together the “landed” professionals. The members are within eight major disciplines of the surveying profession namely; the Valuation Surveying, Property Management, Real Estate Agency, Land Surveying. Building Surveying. Land Administration Managers, Engineering Surveying and Geospatial Information Management Surveying. The Institution is inviting applications from highly competent dynamic, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill the following vacant position:
MEMBER SERVICES ASSISTANT
The Member Services Assistant shall be responsible for supporting the Membership department in all administrative functions of ISK membership including promotion, recruitment, retention, renewal, preparation of membership reports, and maintenance of the membership database and managing all aspects regarding the membership.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing membership drive strategies according to Market trends and members’ demands to enhance loyalty, retention and growth;
- Overseeing development of membership quality services and delivery;
- Ensuring growth in membership base and respective incomes;
- Developing effective infrastructure and systems for membership services;
- Conduct Membership recruitment and retention initiatives;
- Coordinating ISK Membership Chapter Programmes and outreach operations;
- Coordinating subscriptions follow up;
- Identifying and developing promotional avenues to raise awareness of the Institution;
- Carrying out training and service needs assessment for members in liaison with relevant departments and identifying the right training programmes and services for members;
- Supporting the designing and implementing programmes arising from member related research;
- Developing and implementing members’ welfare programmes and activities;
- Maintaining an updated members database; and
- Performing any other lawful duties as may be assigned.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estates, Survey, Land Admin or related field from a recognised University;
- Being a Member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) with the above qualification will be an added advantage;
- IT proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, and e-mail; and
- Two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of members and to meet or exceed their expectations;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective organizing and planning skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with ISK members; and
- High degree of confidentiality.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested and qualified candidates should log onto the ISK website on www.isk.or.ke for detailed requirements, qualifications and instructions on how to submit their Job application.
All application letters with detailed CVs indicating telephone contacts with three referees and filled ISK Job Application Form to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November, 2022.
ISK is an equal opportunity employer.