ISK Africa Regional Conference 2022
The event is expected to attract over 400 participants, including government representatives, professional leaders, civil society organizations, members of ISK, academicians and development institution officials. The event is also expected to attract over 20 Africa Nationalities.
This year, the Institution is organizing an In-person Conference 2022 which is scheduled to take place on 10th and 11th November 2022 with a side event on 9th November for Young Surveyors Dinner’
Theme: Smart Surveying for Improved Land Governance
Dates: Thur 10th and Fri 11th, November 2022
Venue: Ciala Resort, Kisumu City.
Registration: Members (35 and below ) – Ksh. 15,000
Members – Ksh. 20,000
Non-Members –Ksh. Ksh. 30,000
CPD Points: 40
The main objective of this edition is to promote knowledge management as an important driver that promotes the exchange of ideas and innovative thinking among researchers, development practitioners and policymakers.
- To understand the role of technology in land and built
- To analyse the impact of use of big data in innovation
- To empower on embracing technology in the land and built
- To develop links with international markets.
- To empower participants on building business resilience and innovation.
- To explore areas on inclusivity and inclusion in the sector
- To embrace ethical leadership practice
- Providing a framework within which the technological innovation strategy is meant to build differences in levels of business growth, core interests and values.
- Promoting professional ethical standards in land and real estate infrastructure.
- Addressing use of big data in innovation and investment to boost National growth.
- Embrace the perspective of smart cities for better buildings
- Highlighting Sustainable development, Information and market efficiency.
- Cash banked directly to ISK Account No:
Name of Bank: BARCLAYS BANK OF KENYA
Branch: MARKET/ QUEENSWAY
Bank Account Name: INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS OF KENYA
Bank Account Number: 8211246
Bank Code: 094
Swift Code: BARCKENX
- Cheque payments payable to Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (cheques can be presented in the office).
- Mpesa Paybill, Business Number No.933200. The Account No. is your first two Names (Relevant Charges applies)