Notice is hereby given as per the provisions of article 22 (a) (ii) of ISK Constitution as read together with advisory on the conduct of virtual and hybrid general meeting by Registrar of Societies (vide Kenya Gazette Vol. CXXII-No.155 Gazette Notice No. 5998) that the 52nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya will be held virtually (log in details to be provided later) on Friday, 30th July, 2021 starting from 1.30pm.
1. Constitution of the Meeting
2. To conduct Ordinary Business of the AGM:
· Confirmation of Minutes of the 51st and Special General Assembly Meeting held on 27th November, 2020 and 15th June, 2021 respectively,
· Matters arising there from previous meetings held on 27th November,2020 and 15th June, 2021 respectively,
· Receive and adopt Council’s Annual Report,
· To adopt Audited Accounts and general financial report for the year 2020,
· To adopt budget proposal for the year 2021,
· Any Other Business which must be received by the President on/or before 23rd July, 2021 or as may be approved by the General Assembly,
· Appointment of Auditors
3. Proposed Amendments to the ISK Constitution
4. Elections of office bearers and confirmation of Members of the Council
5. To Conduct Any Other Business which must be received by the President on/or before 23rd July 2021 or as may be approved by the General Assembly.
Please click here to confirm your attendance by Friday, 23rd July 2021.
For more details visit ISK website
By order of the Council,