ISK/RCMRD Training on 9th – 13th September 2019 at RCMRD Kasarani
Theme: “Emerging Trends in Surveying Towards Implementation Of The Big 4 Agenda”
Dates: 9th – 13th September 2019
Venue: RCMRD, Kasarani
Charges: Kshs. 20,000 (fees to cover tea and lunch during the one-week training, training materials, practical sessions and certificate of participation)
30 CPD points to be awarded
- Describe the Role of Reference Networks in National Development
- Understand Geodetic Networks and applications of GNSS
- Grasp the application of Workflows in Land Surveying using CORS, (D)GPS and RTK
- Apply digital Transformations of Coordinates using Geo-Referencing Techniques
- GNSS Practice in Civil Works, Engineering, Topographical, and Cadastral Applications
Payments can be done through ISK Paybill: 933200, Account: members two names or Barclays Bank, Queensway Branch, A/C No. 094 8211246.
Contact Susan on [email protected] for more information. Make your reservations by filling in the commitment form available on this link.